Friday, July 18, 2008

Berry recipe time

It was a brooding day for our drive home.
Vacation coming to an end. I always savor every moment. This is lunch on the Howe sound. A beautiful place even with a stormy sky.
After a nearly 2 hour wait at the U.S. border and with no air conditioning and direct sun I have decided not to ever do the border again on a Friday. NO U.S licence plates in any of the lines we could see during the 2 hours. The cars were being searched one after the other. We got to the booth and in about a minute we were welcomed home and sent on our way!

So now that I have shown you a bunch of tasty wild berries (we all know how many black berries we have in the area) I am going to give you a bunch of really good recipes to use these or any berries. All loved and tested by my family. So be ready to try them while the berries are in season.

No comments: