Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LILLY

Birthday walk with papa (bleached boy)
Cheryl (mom) and lilly
Last father's day I sat in the waiting room as Lillian Pearl was born. Today she turns one years old. How fast that year went! I get to spend two days a week watching Lilly so have enjoyed those little changes children go through. Wish I could know each grandchild in this way. I'd be pretty busy I guess with ten grandchildren!
My thoughts are with Lilly today. Yes it's my day to watch her, we have the house decorated and lilly is in a party outfit for summer. (sorry no summer here!) We have a cute gift for her and lots of singing of happy birthday which she hums along to. A picnic at the one of the lakes will be on Sat so everyone can celebrate.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Lilly, Happy Birthday to you.

1 comment:

George said...

what beautiful big blue eyes she has... and that pouty little face... hmmm whoever did she get that from? Happy Birthday Lily!