Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I just can't stop!

I think I will be trying every recipe in the article "5 minute bread" find the recipe on Mother Earth News web site.
So for lunch today it was Nann. I am a long time maker of really good Nann. I seriously had my doubts this dough in my fridge for the last two weeks could make really good Nann.
I WAS WRONG!
It was really good
Let me repeat
It was really good.
Make it and see.
I brushed the finished Nann with garlic butter and tossed crushed dried parsley over it. It took only moments and made a great addition to lunch. yes the one in the photo was little over cooked but bleach boy loves things crisp and the one for me was soft and good!

1 comment:

Hildred said...

Fonnell - everyone must feel as you do, - that it's the best bread in the world. Tried the Website, but it said "too busy" ...

I will go back again.