Friday, May 16, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see?

click on music to enlarge
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree. This is the first line of a delightful children's song we teach to the little ones as soon as they can reach their hands up to do the pop pop of the popcorn. The hand motions come natural. Make that popcorn ball and smell that nice ball you make. I'm including the music for those who play an instrument. It's a wonderful sing along song!
Enjoy the nice weather if you are having what the Northwest is enjoying today!
Sing along:
I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree
Spring has brought me such a nice surprise, blossoms popping right before my eyes.
I could take an arm full and make a treat, a popcorn ball that will smell so sweet.
it wasn't really so, but it seemed to be, popcorn popping on the apricot tree.

No comments: