Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all of you!

This Day......
A savior
has been born to you......
Luke 2:11

This is a treasured card I received from a friend. It reminds me of all that is precious about today. I held each of my five babies and now have the pleasure of holding the grand babies. What peace Mary must have had for that brief moment. To touch that baby skin and smell that fresh baby hair. How it reminds me of the importance of joy in those tiny spaces of time. Tomorrow will be filled with many activities, great food and hopefully the company of dear family and friends. If I can just leave in the back of your minds this sweet picture of Jesus and his mother and what that birth meant. Mary was told what Jesus birth meant so she knew as she held him he was here for all people in all times. We are so blessed to be able to celebrate his birth today.

Merry Christmas women who work so hard at this time of year know that the most important thing you do is to smile and hold them!

Card designed by Kathy Lawrence

American Greetings

No comments: