Friday, February 26, 2010

cookies so fast a 2 year old will wait .........

I like to have something up my sleeve for when the grand kids come over. This magically fast cookie was one I used with my own kids when they were little. Now Lilly and I made them yesterday and shared them with the family.

Pudding cookies

preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Makes 2 dozen small

<>
3/4 cup baking mix (I make my own so it's made with oil but Bisquick is fine)
1/4 Cup salad oil
1 egg
1 small package of instant pudding any flavor
(pistachio and lemon are my favorite)
2 tablespoons of sugar

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.

Stir until it holds together as a ball
Shape one teaspoon into a ball
place on an ungreased cookie sheet
leaving space for them to spread
flatten
Sprinkle if desired with sugar
Bake 8 to 10 minutes
or until the edges are lightly browned
*********

Yes they are green but the photos don't treat them kindly. It's a nice soft green!

No comments: