Monday, August 10, 2009

how colorful eating can be!

left to right, rainbow chard in orange, yellow, pink, bright yellow and bright orange. Chard stays nice when heat would have turned spinach to seed! next a patty pan summer squash, Cross wise is some rhubarb, in the back some boc choi, and then spinach nearly all seed. For this one pot meal I also pulled some onions. I know bleach boy must think I'm a crazy lady taking photos of the veggies that I just washed!
If you can't tell I LOVE to garden.
Unlike my weaving where my favorite part is planning, and the hard work of warping, in gardening it's the eating I like!
Tonight was vegetable soup with a Thai twist (lemon grass and coconut milk)
For dinner I just walked out to the garden and collected a Rainbow to put in the pot!

No comments: